The Prime Minister’s Fellowship 2019 has been announced, under which the government will get Tk 6 million for Masters and 2 crore for PhD. In order to achieve the sustainable development target of the governance Innovation Unit of the Prime Minister’s Office, applications have been called to the citizens of Bangladesh to provide ‘Higher Education’ (Masters and PhD) to the ‘Prime Minister’s Fellowship’.For Masters 60 lakh and PhD will be given two crore.
Conditional offer letter (Full-time) from 1 July, 019 – 31 December, 2019.The international ranking of the University should be between 1 to 300 (The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2019 or QS World University Rankings 2019)
Remembered that TOEFL results should be above 80 and IELTS results will be 6 or above.
For PhD :45 years
For Masters: 40 years
Places that apply to the candidates
Second-level primary teacher appointment recommended
- Fill the application by clicking the “Apply” button
- Send Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org (PhD) at email@example.com (Masters) address
- Attach the following documents to your application:
- MS Word (microsoft word) & PDF, to be sent in two formats.
- Actually your Statement of Purpose, the suitable time for scholarship, your proposed research will focus on sustainable development goals, your research prospects in professional life and professional life experience.
- All the academic life certificates and papers.
- National identity card
- TOFEL / IELTS Results
- Conditional offer letter.
- Experience Character.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
If you have any question than you can Download this circular to get your all answer.
New Job Result make a application form only for you . You can Download the application form from here
From now on, this scholarship will be given every year. If you can not meet the deadline this year, prepare yourself for next year, as all your workbooks are ready on March 31, 2020.
March 31, 2019
You can see also similar post by click here University Of Toronto Scholarship