Omera Petroleum Limited, a renowned LPG company is looking for young talented candidate for its Sales & Marketing department.
Market Development Officer Job Circular Details
Vacant Position: 20
Education: Honors or Masters in any discipline/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: Minimum 1 years’ of experience in Sales
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
The incumbent will be responsible for the following key Activities:
- Set goals for market share & growth
- Fulfill the targets and goals set for the particular sales area
- Increase sales of company’s product
- Manage a team of retailer and follow up their performance and accuracy
- Undertake Marketing audits to monitor sales performance
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Manage sub dealers & retailer channels such as shops and wholesalers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Produce a daily/weekly report to the TO
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor’s activities and continuously search for new opportunities to increase sales volume
- Collect customer feedback and market research
- Prepare monthly and yearly analysis report and graphical presentation for revenue, market share, product sales development, competitor’s position & etc.
Benefits: As per company policy
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 07, 2019
Please do not forget to mention the position title in the subject line.
Note: This employment will be under third party, NKN Security & Employees Service Limited.