Name of the position: Business Analyst
Name of the Company: Southtech Limited
No of Vacancy: 3
Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka (Jashimuddin Avenue)
- To perform Requirement Elicitation and Requirement Analysis.
- To understand client’s requirements (what they want) clearly and translate the requirements into clearly understandable business and technical documents for System Analyst, Developers, Testers, Clients and other Stakeholders.
- To have willingness to visit client premises to understand business process of the clients.
- To perform presentation and product demonstration in front of clients and other stakeholders.
- To have capability to using UML and UML tools (like Enterprise Architect) to prepare required documents for stakeholders.
- To write functional test specification and perform functional testing.
- To perform software release process and quality assurance (QA) related activities which are related to development team.
- To perform other activities assigned by team manager.
- BBA/MBA from reputed universities preferably in Accounting.
- IT related knowledge will be preferred.
- English Medium background will also be preferred.
Experience Requirements: Fresh Graduate
Salary Range: Negotiable (Depending on Candidate Background)
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Must have good fluency in English.
- To have good understanding about the techniques of Requirement Elicitation, Requirement Analysis and Impact Analysis.
- To have good understanding in Accounting and Finance.
- To have strong skill in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- To have strong analytical skill.
- To have strong oral and written communication skill.
- To have faith on the dialog “Honesty is the best policy”.
- Candidate who owns small/medium/large scale software product/entity for commercial aspect in the market need not to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Remuneration and benefits package including competitive salary.
- Two bonuses per year (per bonuses will be equal one month’s basic salary).
- Regular working hour: 8 hours per day, 5 days a week.15 Days Annual Leave, 10 Days Casual Leave and 14 days Sick Leave per year.
- Performance bonus.
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity.
- Vendor Certification fee reimbursement.
- Health Insurance for self and immediate family.
- Excellent modern office environment.
- Friendly, clean working environment.
To apply please visit “career.southtechgroup.com” or send your updated CV to “email@example.com” within 15th September, 2019 mentioning position name on the subject line of the mail.