Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC) released new recruitment notice. The Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC) will appoint 01 people for the post of Office Assistant cum Computer Operator in the project “Infosys 3rd phase”. Candidates can apply to both men and women in the posts. You can also apply if you have interests and qualifications. Interested candidates can apply online. Full notification details are provided.
APPLICATION RULES: Any Interested candidates must apply online through the http://erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd website
Informed by the Bangladesh Computer Council, the Info Government is making the following posts in the top three projects only for the time being during the project period, to apply for a temporary basis on the basis of the official rules.
Name of the post: Office Assistant-cum-Computer Operator
Number of posts: 01
Age limit: Under 30 years
National Pay Scale: According to 2015 Grade 13
1 ) BA / B.Com / BSC or equivalent degree
2 )Must be proficient in Bengali and English typing
3 ) Experience in the field of information and communication technology or any computer project in Bangladesh Computer Council will be given preference
1. All candidates will have to apply online through the website (http://erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd) for the period of office hours on February 3, 2019. All the proofs online will be submitted online
2. For the recruitment on 3/129, the age of the candidate will be determined
3. Candidates will have to apply online through DBBL Mobile Banking online at the detailed online form
4. candidates who passed the written examination
A) National identity card
B) Certificates of all educational qualifications or certificates of certification.
C) Employed candidates will have to submit their oral exam time after the permission of appropriate authority
5. Uncapped or defective / incomplete application is considered invalid
6. Post will be temporarily assigned to the relevant grade only during the project period
In the case of not mentioned above
7. Above, all other rules and regulations issued by the government will be applicable
Application deadline: apply on 3 February 2019.